DELIVERY ON TIME EVERY TIME
Bunbury Freight Services is now a part of the CTI Logistics Regional Freight (CTI Regional) network. Established in 1982, we continue to be a local business providing a twice daily service between Perth and Bunbury and beyond. As a part of CTI Logistics Regional Freight we now have an expanded delivery network providing a state wide delivery service to Western Australia and beyond.
Our fleet of modern vehicles and professional team of local staff ensure your freight arrives on time every time.
- Twice daily runs from Perth to Bunbury
- Daily service Bunbury to Mandurah, Harvey, Busselton, Margaret River, Donnybrook, Manjimup and surrounding areas
- CTI Regional operates daily services between Perth and regional Western Australia
- CTI Regional have depots (including storage & hardstand facilities) in Perth (Hazelmere), Albany, Broome, Bunbury, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Karratha, and Port Hedland
- In addition, CTI Regional operates a comprehensive country distribution network that delivers to over 600 destinations throughout Western Australia
- Online booking and tracking of your jobs
- All our trucks are GPS tracked
- Bar code scanning so that you know where your goods are at all time
- Sign on glass capability with online and emailed POD
- As part of the CTI Logistics group, through our sister companies CTI Interstate and CTI Warehousing and Distribution we can offer a full national warehousing and distribution solution.
For further information about our services, or to book a job or request a quote, please proceed to the CTI Logistics Regional Freight website.